Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    LSE
    Nottingham
    Birmingham
    Warwick

I have received offers from all four, and I am wondering which one should I make my firm and insurance. LSE may seem like an obvious choice, but its satisfaction rating is considerably lower than the others. I also very much enjoy the night life, so would appreciate going to a uni closer to the city centre.

Should I put academics and job success rates over social and pick LSE?

ReputationRep:
    LSE and Warwick are the best ranked out of the four for job prospects. In your position its up to you on what you're looking to get from uni. Warwick may have a better social life but LSE would have higher career prospects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWrongTrick)
    LSE
    Nottingham
    Birmingham
    Warwick

I have received offers from all four, and I am wondering which one should I make my firm and insurance. LSE may seem like an obvious choice, but its satisfaction rating is considerably lower than the others. I also very much enjoy the night life, so would appreciate going to a uni closer to the city centre.

Hi what GCSEs and AS levels did you get and what are you predicted this year just because I applied to LSE and was unsuccessful and just wondering why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWrongTrick)
    LSE
    Nottingham
    Birmingham
    Warwick

LSE is literally the City Centre...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.