Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who likes revision

ReputationRep:
    If I liked it I wouldn't be on here instead of doing it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    If I liked it I wouldn't be on here instead of doing it
    Yeah exactly! Although i am planning on spending most of this afternoon and this evening doing biology

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. I have a headache, and it makes learning about Rivers all that much more difficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Ditto. I have a headache, and it makes learning about Rivers all that much more difficult
    i know that feeling

ReputationRep:
    There is only so much revision you can do before you start yearning to spend your days climbing trees.

ReputationRep:
    Whats revision?

ReputationRep:
    Revision is for Mornings only.

The Afternoons are for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samdavyson)
    Revision is for Mornings only.

The Afternoons are for me.
    Revisions for when your too tired to revise?
    That makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    YEAH I JUST LOVE REVISION!

NOT

ReputationRep:
    I don't like revision (which is great because I don't have to do any this year!!), but I miss the constant treats that you're allowed to give yourself when revising. And funnily enough I miss moaning about revision!!

Hope it's not stressing anybody out too much though. See sig.

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends said to me today that revision is a bit like constipation, painful but its got to be done.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Revision..... New concept to me that one.....thinks about getting her dictionary out and decides against attemptiong to define the word.

Arghh not long now until my uni exams start.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Revisions for when your too tired to revise?
    That makes sense.
    No I find that I revise best in the morning.

And it is always much shorter than the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Whats revision?
    so true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Poor you! I tend to do work at school, although i've finished now, then have the evenins to myself. Suppose i might actually have to work now i'm on study leave.

ReputationRep:
    Should have made this a poll. The first ever 500-0 result.
    And no, I hate revision. It never seems to work. The internet gets in the way.

ReputationRep:
    everyday i told myself that i should go home and study hard because these few years is my life, but every time when i put my hand on the mouse and start typing is not for work, it's for games and chats. arrrrh hate myself exam is now coming in 2 weeks and i don't even know what to revise.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.