The Student Room Group

Regrets?

Anything you regret in life? I regret punching someone when I was 15 :/
Probably giving up ballet- I wish I hadn't given up because it's too late to start again now unless I do it as an adult :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by VioletPhillippo
Probably giving up ballet- I wish I hadn't given up because it's too late to start again now unless I do it as an adult :smile:

Yeah there's nothing wrong with doing ballet now, if you enjoy it why not?
no, only dopes have regrets...
(not) Knowing how to talk to people.
I'd have a "useful" uni degree by the end of this year and still not get a job because of my lack of connections
(edited 9 years ago)
Taking someone's word about 2 months ago.

We all agreed we would move into a house for a house next year only to be told 6 days ago I've been dropped.

Lesson learned - never trust anyone again about something this important...
Now looking for myself...

EDIT:
Forgot to mention that I knew they dropped me about a week before they told me, but, I got to the position where I had to force their hand and catalyse the telling me...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Yes - I got involved with a married man when I was 18 who happened to be my boss. Regretted it almost instantly as it was really out of character for me, I've never been able to deliberately hurt someone else (until then)

I know they say you shouldn't regret the things you've done, only the things you haven't but that situation caused nothing but tears and heartache.
Trusting so easily... I've always trusted people, thinking that I should trust them until they give me a reason not to. But I've found that by being cautious and having people earn my trust slowly, then I am less likely to get hurt. I don't like it, because everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt... But I can't help it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending