Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As anyone got any idea if Bath have stopped interviewing for Pharmacy please ...... thanks in advance for any replies ....

ReputationRep:
    You are better off calling the faculty and asking them directly if you are worried about it.

ReputationRep:
    Think you might be right Samsama .
    I didn't apply till quite late , plus i guess they have thousands of applications to sort out , so think i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for a couple of weeks , then take you line .... thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Harr0007)
    Think you might be right Samsama .
    I didn't apply till quite late , plus i guess they have thousands of applications to sort out , so think i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for a couple of weeks , then take you line .... thanks
    Hi,

Don't worry if you haven't heard anything yet. It's a very busy time for admissions at the moment as they receive thousands of applications. It can take a lot of time to process all of these so you might not hear anything for a while. They will do their best to let you know as soon as they can, and will definitely have responded by the time it comes to deadlines for universities to make offers on 31st March.

Hope this helps,if you have any questions about life at Bath please let me know

Claire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Bath)
    Hi,

[COLOR=#5050 50]Don't worry if you haven't heard anything yet. [/COLOR]It's a very busy time for admissions at the moment as they receive thousands of applications. It can take a lot of time to process all of these so you might not hear anything for a while. They will do their best to let you know as soon as they can, and will definitely have responded by the time it comes to deadlines for universities to make offers on 31st March.

Hope this helps,if you have any questions about life at Bath please let me know

Claire
    Thanks Claire , much appreciated .
    As it happen's i received an offer yesterday for an interview in a couple of weeks , i'm absolutely chuffed to bits.
    If it is at all possible would it be ok to pm you ,has i have a few queries on the interview questions they might ask . thanks in advance ...

ReputationRep:
    good luck with your interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samsama)
    good luck with your interview!
    Thanks Samama ,much appreciated
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Harr0007)
    Thanks Claire , much appreciated .
    As it happen's i received an offer yesterday for an interview in a couple of weeks , i'm absolutely chuffed to bits.
    If it is at all possible would it be ok to pm you ,has i have a few queries on the interview questions they might ask . thanks in advance ...
    Hi Harr0007,

Congratulations on your offer! That is good news.

You are very welcome to PM to ask any questions, unfortunately neither myself or any of the other official student ambassadors study pharmacy (I study chemistry) so I am not too familiar with the pharmacy interview process. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them, but you may be better asking on a general thread in the forum as there may be some other pharmacy students active who can answer as well.

If you want to know anything about life at Bath at all then I can certainly answer them.

Thanks

Claire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Bath)
    Hi Harr0007,

Congratulations on your offer! That is good news.

You are very welcome to PM to ask any questions, unfortunately neither myself or any of the other official student ambassadors study pharmacy (I study chemistry) so I am not too familiar with the pharmacy interview process. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them, but you may be better asking on a general thread in the forum as there may be some other pharmacy students active who can answer as well.

If you want to know anything about life at Bath at all then I can certainly answer them.

Thanks

Claire
    Hi Claire ,
    thanks for taking the time out to reply . I will PM you asap ,thanks ....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.