Hi, I have received and signed a contract from a big 4 firm but have recently received another contract from a different big 4 firm.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to renege the first contract and sign the new one?
2. Would this be common for the big 4 HR?
3. Would there be any consequences?
Reneging contract from big 4 Watch
- Thread Starter
- 24-01-2015 21:11
- 24-01-2015 23:08
1. Yes, of course - it's not like there are any restrictive covenants (or you've started working or earning money).
2. Yes, they are always poaching from each other.
3. No - just the HR team at the place you've rejected will be annoyed because they'll have to find another person to fill your role.