Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, ive applied for a social work course at Sunderland university to start Sept 2015, really hope I get an interview, I applied 13th January, haven't heard anything yet, anyone know how long it takes before they get back to you, I'm checking track everyday, 😁

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've also applied for Social work at Bristol, Bath, Birmingham and Birmingham City.
    I applied on the 7th and still have had nothing back from any of them, It's so frustrating and nerve racking isn't it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laidljod)
    Hey I've also applied for Social work at Bristol, Bath, Birmingham and Birmingham City.
    I applied on the 7th and still have had nothing back from any of them, It's so frustrating and nerve racking isn't it!
    Hi I just wish I had an idea of how long it takes as really want to know whether I have been accepted for interview, also I have heard that interview is quite hard, I just hope I even get an interview to start preparing 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millydoll)
    Hi I just wish I had an idea of how long it takes as really want to know whether I have been accepted for interview, also I have heard that interview is quite hard, I just hope I even get an interview to start preparing ������
    I understand, the sooner you know the sooner you can prepare

hopefully it won't be too long!
    x

ReputationRep:
    I know, hopefull soon I will keep u updated and u do the same, good luck

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse!

Good Luck to you too
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hey how are you getting along with interviews?

I've got an interview for Birmingham on the 4th and one for Birmingham City on the 17th of march!

x

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Birmingham to do a BA in social work; had my interview in January and still nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adulate_)
    I've applied to Birmingham to do a BA in social work; had my interview in January and still nothing
    They still haven't got back to me but mine was two weeks ago today, I know they said if you haven't heard in ten days you may be in reserves which they look at the end of each month. Maybe give them a ring?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laidljod)
    They still haven't got back to me but mine was two weeks ago today, I know they said if you haven't heard in ten days you may be in reserves which they look at the end of each month. Maybe give them a ring?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah they said they'd put me on a reserve list but I think I'll call just to make sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adulate_)
    Yeah they said they'd put me on a reserve list but I think I'll call just to make sure
    Well congrats for getting on the reserves list! So much better than a no

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just thought I'd share my experience of interview time frames.. I had interviews for MA at Warwick and Birmingham... Warwick took just under 2 weeks to reply and Birmingham only 1 week.. They both said it'd be about 2 weeks.

Hope this helps :-)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.