Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ive-Party.html

His side of the story..

“After almost three years as a party member, I realise that Ukip is more concerned with furthering its own interests as a political party than delivering for the British people.

“I’ve seen Ukip both at home, and abroad, and I’m sorry to say they’re pretty amateur. In the European Parliament, some of their MEPs think it’s acceptable to shout and fool around.”
    Ukip's reply was to pass on a story about financial and employment irregularities.

His defense was..

"The issues raised in my notice of suspension are historic and well known to the party. Indeed, on one of them, Nigel Farage has publicly defended me over it."

So he basically thinks they are a bunch of self serving amateurs.

That's 2 down of 24, Ukip lost 6 in the last parliament.

ReputationRep:
    I actually just read this myself, what I couldn't quite nail down was whether his was under suspension and then left or served his suspension then defected........... either way he is a crook, he'll fit right in no matter which party he is affiliated with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnCrichton89)
    I actually just read this myself, what I couldn't quite nail down was whether his was under suspension and then left or served his suspension then defected........... either way he is a crook, he'll fit right in no matter which party he is affiliated with.
    Ukip found out he was defecting then put out the story before he made it public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Ukip found out he was defecting then put out the story before he made it public.
    A spokesman for the party suggested Mister Bshire knew he was under investigation and knew a suspension letter was to be on his doorstep........... I don't know.

Is there anything conclusive ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnCrichton89)
    A spokesman for the party suggested Mister Bshire knew he was under investigation and knew a suspension letter was to be on his doorstep........... I don't know.

Is there anything conclusive ?
    Well nothing conclusive but since Farage had previously defended him i lean towards it being a reaction from them rather than him.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.