Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to Durham for Primary Education? (2015)
    I just received an offer tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeandLove)
    Hello!

WELL DONE ON YOUR OFFER!!! Is Durham your first choice?

I have applied and I have an interview 30th January. So nervous!

xx
    Thank you! I'm not sure yet! I'm interested in Stirling and I have an offer. But I think I would really like to go to Edinburgh (haven't heard anything yet!) it's so difficult to pick!! Good luck for your interview! I'm sure you'll be great. xx

ReputationRep:
    YAYYYYYY. Well done on your offer from Stirling!! That's FANTASTIC. Two offers! It is really difficult to decide where you want to go! At least you don't have to decide now!! I hope that you hear from Edinburgh soon. I am sure you will get an interview and do brilliantly! Two universities want you already. They will all be fighting over you! I haven't had any interviews yet so Durham will be my first! Thank you so much for the good luck. Gosh! It's all very scary, isn't it?! Haha! xxx
    Hehe, I actually have one from Strathclyde and an interview for Glasgow but I don't think I'll go to it because it would be my 4th or 5th choice. Aww thank you!
    Durham was my first interview so it was scary for me but it went better than expected! So I'm sure yours will too! Where else have you applied? yes, it is haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bowtiesandcoffee)
    Has anyone applied to Durham for Primary Education? (2015)
    I just received an offer tonight!
    Hi! Well done on your offer! I had my interview on the 30th of January. Yesterday i got an email asking me to do a survey on the day, and then several hours later a second email congratulating me on my performance and saying they were "very impressed". They said that they were "unable to confirm an offer at this time" but to keep checking my UCAS. Did you receive an email like this? I'm very confused as to what it means!

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

WELL DONE ON YOUR OFFER!!! Is Durham your first choice?

I have applied and I have an interview 30th January. So nervous!

xx
    Hi! how did your interview go? I had one the same day - morning or afternoon? Have you heard anything yet??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing primary teaching and got into John Snow? Just got confirmation today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJLLAA)
    Anyone doing primary teaching and got into John Snow? Just got confirmation today!
    I have got an offer for primary education and got confirmation from Stephenson yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoee1203)
    I have got an offer for primary education and got confirmation from Stephenson yesterday
    Congrats, is Durham your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, is Durham your first choice?
    Yeah is is my first choice, is Durham you first??

ReputationRep:
    Yes, firmed Durham yesterday and insuranced Nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, firmed Durham yesterday and insuranced Nottingham!
    Yeah Durham is my first and York St. John my second and just wondering do you no if when given an accommodation offer do you need to accept it??

ReputationRep:
    I don't thinks so. Once allocated a college I think first years are guaranteed accommodation. I haven't done anything about mine.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Durham is my first and York St. John my second and just wondering do you no if when given an accommodation offer do you need to accept it??

I don't thinks so. Once allocated a college I think first years are guaranteed accommodation. I haven't done anything about mine

ReputationRep:
    I don't thinks so. Once allocated a college I think first years are guaranteed accommodation. I haven't done anything about mine
    Yeah I haven't done anything either, it says on the website you need to fill an accommodation application form but I dunno weather that's after you have got you're results and got a place.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I haven't done anything either, it says on the website you need to fill an accommodation application form but I dunno weather that's after you have got you're results and got a place.
    I think it must be, I guess we will find at more at the post application open day Which day are you going on?

ReputationRep:
    I think it must be, I guess we will find at more at the post application open day Which day are you going on?
    I haven't applied to one yet, didn't think I really needed too Because didn't really know what they were about. So what do you do on them? And also which day are you going on?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't applied to one yet, didn't think I really needed too Because didn't really know what they were about. So what do you do on them? And also which day are you going on?

You have a tour of either Stephenson or John Snow (whichever you are in) and their is a more in-depth talk about the Primary Ed course and a chance to ask questions. I'm going on the Wednesday the 18th

ReputationRep:
    You have a tour of either Stephenson or John Snow (whichever you are in) and their is a more in-depth talk about the Primary Ed course and a chance to ask questions. I'm going on the Wednesday the 18th
    That kinda sounds really good to be honest, I Should probably go

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Just checked my e-mails and I got my college application back for Stephenson!
    Is anyone going to the Post-App day on Tuesday (17 March)? Hoping to make some friends so the first day will be less daunting!! >w<

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my first year of primary education at Durham, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.