Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to see if anyone else had an interview for Journalism for Lincoln Uni

Also, if anyone had an previous experience, any advice they could give?

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview last year in November! I loved it. Don't be nervous, the lecturers there are very nice. Just prepare for the test at the end which tests your general knowledge and you will also need to make corrections to an article they give you. Make sure you look over the course outline as well because they will ask what you specifically like about the course they offer. Just relax and be yourself because the atmosphere is laid back, you'll enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophhhss)
    I had my interview last year in November! I loved it. Don't be nervous, the lecturers there are very nice. Just prepare for the test at the end which tests your general knowledge and you will also need to make corrections to an article they give you. Make sure you look over the course outline as well because they will ask what you specifically like about the course they offer. Just relax and be yourself because the atmosphere is laid back, you'll enjoy it!
    Thanks a lot for the reply! Sounds like a chill interview then, hopefully it goes well being my first interview but about the test, what type of general knowledge would there be? Anything worth looking at in prep for it? Probably is a silly question but always worth knowing

ReputationRep:
    No not really, just pay attention to the media for that week and you should be fine. But in my one on one interview they said most people don't get higher than 3 right.

ReputationRep:
    Im applied for Journalism but didnt need an interview? Why is this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaqk)
    did you have to do something else, like a task

ReputationRep:
    Nothing at all they just gave me an conditional offer, maybe I should check the offer later...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaqk)

Hey when I apply for my degree I didn't had an interview but with my master at BCU I had one. maybe independent the university I don't know. which one did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Lincoln uni

ReputationRep:
    What are your predicted grades

ReputationRep:
    ABB

ReputationRep:
    It must be because you're above the entry requirements

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.