Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    either way, i wouldnt call it cheating, i chose to do this because i could, r u telling me if u had the oppotunity to wait u wouldnt do it, just because ud sauy it was cheating?

i think not
    at least you recognise the decision to be made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    at least you recognise the decision to be made
    ...the decision is that im postponing my exam till next january

ReputationRep:
    ...the decision is that im postponing my exam till next january
    we know, we were discussing the merits and consequences of taking such a decision on a generalised level.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you not postpone your exam. I can only think of on viable reason why anyone would postpone an exam and that is lack of knowledge at this point in time. Otherwise it is best to get the thing over with so you can pay attention to more important things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Why would you not postpone your exam. I can only think of on viable reason why anyone would postpone an exam and that is lack of knowledge at this point in time. Otherwise it is best to get the thing over with so you can pay attention to more important things.
    thats, the thing, with me doin art, its very practical subject and i just havnt done enough work to warrent a good grade, and i was gettin really depressed about it, its not that i dont have the knoledge i just dont have the time.

i do drama and photography aswell and these are really time consuming subjets but im on track with these so i decided to stick with them and wait till nxt year when i have more time for my art, do u understand where im coming from ere?

ReputationRep:
    i just havnt done enough work to warrent a good grade,
    lets keep moving it until you get the best grade, right?
    and for the people that have worked their ass off and have done enough?

ReputationRep:
    ...or for the people who have worked their ass off and still won't get an A?

ReputationRep:
    im only doin this because i was workin my ass off too much, if it was really up to me and i thought i could survive with gettin a D id just get on wiv it, but personally i cant, and if this is the only other option that will save me, this is what i shall do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    ...or for the people who have worked their ass off and still won't get an A?
    quite..

ReputationRep:
    i thought i could survive with gettin a D id just get on wiv it, but personally i cant,
    i personally want a lot of things..but life as they say, is a shithole.
    do whatever you can, but to say this is fair is laughable whether it be ur doing or a failing of the school board.

mmm, demigoddess again...damn those lost posts...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.