Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there:-))
    Just received a conditional offer for Social work and firmed it! So excited, anyone else planning on joining Sheffield hallam to study social work? might make starting a little less daunting if we know other people on the course!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

I've applied but not heard anything back yet. I've got an interview at Chester on Monday, not heard from any of the other 4.

How was your interview at SHU?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietswinford)
    Hey there:-))
    Just received a conditional offer for Social work and firmed it! So excited, anyone else planning on joining Sheffield hallam to study social work? might make starting a little less daunting if we know other people on the course!!!
    I have firmed my offer for Social Work at Sheffield aswell, are you going to live in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alise19)
    I have firmed my offer for Social Work at Sheffield aswell, are you going to live in halls?
    Oh great!! Yeah I've applies for Victoria halls and opal 1! How about you? X

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for the same accomidation as you! Have you met anyone else doing social work at sheff? X

ReputationRep:
    I have put Sheffield Hallam as my insurance choice for Social Work!

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Social Work with Learning Disabilities Nursing (joint) in 2016 anyone applying for this?

ReputationRep:
    Get joining the FB pages guys! & Good luck

facebook.com/groups/HallamFreshers & facebook.com/sheffhallamfreshers2015

ReputationRep:
    Just accepted my unconditional offer for SHU

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 8, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.