The Student Room Group

How has your face changed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GeorgeBuxey94

Not much i don't think?

That was you at 18?!
there's more hair on it
I have lost weight so my face has gotten slimmer and apparently I now look like a "woman" rather than a "child". These are my secondary school friend's words when she saw me a couple of weeks ago.
Reply 63
Original post by Mr Smurf
Because its true and as an Oriental guy who really likes white girls, it gets me down a lot.

Have you seen k-pop guys though... they're asian and really really hot lol? Being asian doesn't mean white girls won't be attracted to you.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

31 so far (bear in mind I've only been 31 for just over a month)

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Still a pussy magnet
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by LarryLovegood
- My face is longer now because my jawbone grew a good bit more after 18

- Think my cheekbones and forehead (ridge?) also developed more, probably contributing to the longer face.
My cheekbones also became more pronounced due to loss of 'baby fat', too

- I've noticed less fatty tissue than before on the outer sides of both of my temples, giving me a more hollow/'skull-like' face in that area

- More defined jawline, again, after losing baby fat over time.

- My nose has grown a fair bit longer since I was 18. I've welcomed that though because my nose looked infantile and stupid before. It's more 'classic' and streamlined now. I've read your nose continues to grow well into old age though, ffs! I've seen this in old people. Damn it, I want my nose to remain looking as it does now... :-/ (Future nose surgery recipient?!)

- Even though my face is longer, my face is also wider-looking due to my jawbone growing, the jawline becoming more prominent and losing any extraneous baby fat

- My cheeks look more 'hollow' these days, probably because I got rid of the baby fat (in the cheeks and elsewhere)

- I have a couple of small sunspots(?)/freckles(?) on each cheek, respectively (one on each cheek)

- More, thicker facial hair nowadays that seems to require shaving every two days (could go three days before shaving again, at 18). I'm not into cultivating the designer stubble/beard/moustache/goatee look myself... For the time being anyway...

Wow thanks for the detailed response, how old are you now?
Don't really think it's changed. :no:
Reply 68
what if we are 18
Reply 69
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

31 so far (bear in mind I've only been 31 for just over a month)

Spoiler

Wow, you still look great into your 30's! Well done!
Original post by Zenarthra
Wow, you still look great into your 30's! Well done!

thank you :redface:
Reply 71
Original post by Yua
what if we are 18

Well den talk about how your fingers have changed okey?
Reply 72
Original post by Maid Marian
Don't really think it's changed. :no:

I think faces for males between the ages 18 - 30 change much more significantly than females.
But that's good, you looked nice at 18 and if you look the same then you still look nice! :smile:
Reply 73
I take it you're uncomfortable with the way you look atm, and you're hoping something might change a little over the next few years?
Reply 74
Original post by RobML
I take it you're uncomfortable with the way you look atm, and you're hoping something might change a little over the next few years?

Well overall im very happy with how i look, i do have quite alot of girls saying they fancy me.
But i would however like to grow a beard, its quite hard because im asian. xD
Just curious to see peoples faces change over time.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Loat weight since 16 slightly more aesthetic. A necessity after my Reddit thread during ban time, 'women are more likely to dump men with rounder faces'

Where is the evidence for that claim?
Original post by Zenarthra
Where is the evidence for that claim?

it is most likely anecdotal, poor correlation =/= causation, typically comes in around the time 'they let themselves go'
I was ugly af when I was in high school. Looking back at myself I can't believe I looked like that

Anyway puberty has done me alright, I've got alright bone structure now, but I also do my hair better which has a big effect, but I have been told I've improved quite drastically (Thank God)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Mr Smurf
In my 20s. Most Oriental guys look younger than we are. Its one of the reasons white girls are not attracted to us. :frown:

Or maybe it's because you're just not good looking and you lack self confidence???
Original post by Mr...
Then find a white girl who likes Oriental guys ( bare in mind that you all don't look like 13 year olds):colonhash:

I have yet to come across one who does.

Quick Reply

Latest