The Student Room Group

if you could star in any Film , which would you choose?

Scroll to see replies

I would star in the infamous 'Glorious adventures of the ****master named SingSing.'
sequel to 'bulldog gets sheever to ravage him DansGame'
I'm going 100% mainstream here but Harry Potter, obviously.
Into The Woods; I am a musical fangirl and now I've seen the film and listened to the original soundtrack its my favourite.
Being in Inception would be maddddddddddd
DEFINITELY Harry Potter. They got to film so many cool scenes and the 10-year experience meant they all became friends for life. I'd love to have been a part of that.
Titanic.
I'll be Rose, so I can have some fun with Leo in the back of a car :ahee:
Then I'm having all of that door and it's tough for him.
If this is about being part of the plot/universe then I would go for X-Men: First Class, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Life of Brian, Her and the Harry Potter series (though I am not a huge fan of Harry Potter).

If this is about who you work with then I would go for Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Grand Budapest Hotel.
Reply 27
Original post by Kenan and Kel
LOTR. 12 month holiday in New Zealand.

Came here to say the same!
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. :cool:

Sometimes I wish JK Rowling made a character with me in mind; like the daughter of someone in the Order while a student in Gryffindor.

I'd get the role after a casting call, and then I'd be with Harry, Luna, Neville, etc. in the Dept. of Mysteries when Sirius gets killed. :wizard:
Original post by dreadpiraterach
DEFINITELY Harry Potter. They got to film so many cool scenes and the 10-year experience meant they all became friends for life. I'd love to have been a part of that.

Die Hard or Top Gun, without a doubt.
I wouldn't want to star in a movie, but I would like to write a film. I'm currently writing a story for called "Skyrim - Carter's journey" I know that it's quite far fetched for it to become a movie but I think it's pretty impressive.
Original post by Racoon
Lord of the Rings

Which character?
The dark knight
Wayne's World. I mean, I kinda live in 127 hours, except I don't have one arm because of a rock...
Titanic!
The new star wars film :biggrin:
'Killer Nun'. I really fancy turning junkie, hounding nuns in convents for kinky business, and antagonising some pensioners. All to a naff 80s nunsploitation soundtrack. Qualitehhh.
Reply 38
Original post by physicst
Which character?

One of the Grey Elves would be cool
Reply 39
Guardians of the Galaxy!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending