The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I wish St Andrews would hurry up lol.. it's the decision I've been anticipating and worrying about the most!

*keeps fingers crossed*
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 61
Lou_
I wish St Andrews would hurry up lol.. it's the decision I've been anticipating and worrying about the most!

*keeps fingers crossed*

If you got an unconditional for Edinburgh and Glasgow, I think it's safe to say you'll get an unconditional for St Andrews as well :smile: The three of them all asked me to get BBBB when I applied for CompSci, and it's not very often that Edinburgh and St Andrews have very different requirements. Just give it a bit of time and keep calm :smile: It'll come soon enough...and I'll be damned if you don't get an unconditional offer from them :wink:
Reply 62
This offer is subject to your obtaining

31 points in the International Baccalaureate

Woohoo
Reply 63
*Mike*
Woohoo

:congrats: You'd better hope you get your predictions, though :p:
Hmm... this thread makes me realize that I was very lucky to get an unconditional offer in November of last year... that took off a lot of stress. Good luck everyone!
ebonyphoenix
Hmm... this thread makes me realize that I was very lucky to get an unconditional offer in November of last year... that took off a lot of stress. Good luck everyone!

Yeah, it makes me realise that too! I got two unconditionals from St Andrews on the same day at the start of December- I love how they did it at the same time. It made checking track like 20 times a day (almost) worth it!

Latest

Trending

Trending