Turn on thread page Beta

Newbs Guide to UKL watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well there’s something wrong with the fecking UKL system my thread ‘the UKL Elite list’ has been removed or deleted. Who knows but I have thirteen posts in spite of everything. Holy Ollie you want to take away eleven of them now or it will give the brainless people on here the impression the thread still exists. This forum has completely disintegrated with all the drivel and spam posted on here. Don’t Frumpy/Dumpy or was it Lumpy? Custard and Litters day time audience have any friends? However I am not here to complain I have a proposal. After my leisurely walk with d I hope to be able to publish my guide to UKL for newbs. It will be extremely informative for newbs and the misers on here. Watch this space.

- The guide will be published on UKL when I have received sufficient enough rep. May I thank the divine Vienna95 for her contribution, the perfect example to UKL. I would love to say something wonderful about PQ; however my little princess has yet to give me rep.
    - The guide includes information on: prominent members, members to be afraid of, members who reek of rotten eggs, members who have strange fetishes, members who command authority, member’s unheard secrets, and even the last part that might appeal to my dear friend Mr White: members who are fond of S & M. To the perverts on here there is information on Tinykates (the little school girl who gives tremendous ‘blow jobs’ or so I hear), waiting2Smle (the feisty lady who ties men to her bed) Infinity (exotic creature who enjoys stripping), then the sensual creatures: Ollie and Expression. Marvellous the two are, smashing I must say.
    - There is something for everyone, keep the rep coming in!

*A special mention to Lou p Lou. Hello darling...but I am not who you think you are but he was mighty lad wasn't he?

ReputationRep:
    Give you rep? You're joking. For that comment against my friend i'll be giving you rep.....negative rep. If you're still here later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mandrake)
    Give you rep? You're joking. For that comment against my friend i'll be giving you rep.....negatiive rep. If you're still here later.
    Hush poppet. My words are of wisdom. I am here to save you to find the good that resides in you.

ReputationRep:
    Bamboozling to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fighter)
    Well there’s something wrong with the fecking UKL system my thread ‘the UKL Elite list’ has been removed or deleted. Who knows but I have thirteen posts in spite of everything. Holy Ollie you want to take away eleven of them now or it will give the brainless people on here the impression the thread still exists. This forum has completely disintegrated with all the drivel and spam posted on here. Don’t Frumpy/Dumpy or was it Lumpy? Custard and Litters day time audience have any friends? However I am not here to complain I have a proposal. After my leisurely walk with d I hope to be able to publish my guide to UKL for newbs. It will be extremely informative for newbs and the misers on here. Watch this space.

- The guide will be published on UKL when I have received sufficient enough rep. May I thank the divine Vienna95 for her contribution, the perfect example to UKL. I would love to say something wonderful about PQ; however my little princess has yet to give me rep.
    - The guide includes information on: prominent members, members to be afraid of, members who reek of rotten eggs, members who have strange fetishes, members who command authority, member’s unheard secrets, and even the last part that might appeal to my dear friend Mr White: members who are fond of S & M. To the perverts on here there is information on Tinykates (the little school girl who gives tremendous ‘blow jobs’ or so I hear), waiting2Smle (the feisty lady who ties men to her bed) Infinity (exotic creature who enjoys stripping), then the sensual creatures: Ollie and Expression. Marvellous the two are, smashing I must say.

*A special mention to Lou p Lou. Hello darling...but I am not who you think you are but he was mighty lad wasn't he?
    So when do we get to find out who you really are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    So when do we get to find out who you really are?
    Expression and Mr White know. If you are blessed I will reveal myself. Farewell for now.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Well there’s something wrong with the fecking UKL system my thread ‘the UKL Elite list’ has been removed or deleted. Who knows but I have thirteen posts in spite of everything. Holy Ollie you want to take away eleven of them now or it will give the brainless people on here the impression the thread still exists.
    It does still exist - Ollie moved it to the subscribers forum for us to laugh at in our own time.

Pay d a fiver and you can see it for yourself.

ReputationRep:

You again? Grow up, really. Bah, that S&M thing was blown grossly out of proportion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You again? Grow up, really. Bah, that S&M thing was blown grossly out of proportion.
    Is there something you're afraid of little one? Meh, it was to to be expected that over time you to would become much like the many witless folls on here.

ReputationRep:
    Is there something you're afraid of little one? Meh, it was to to be expected that over time you to would become much like the many witless folls on here.
    Time makes fools of us all. Especially you.

ReputationRep:
    fight you gonna do another list?

ReputationRep:
    Percy, this fighter character is one of your worst efforts. Please make a new more interesting one, one with real character and charm, how about a sloaney?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Percy, this fighter character is one of your worst efforts. Please make a new more interesting one, one with real character and charm, how about a sloaney?
    I am amazed that I actually find myself agreeing with you.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Eggs and salad cream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    I am amazed that I actually find myself agreeing with you.
    Who is this Percy character? Is Koloth still around?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... why bother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Hmm... why bother?
    You have something against freedom of speech? I am merely expressing my dislike of the fact ukl has become a children's playroom, where there is very little respect.

Fighter’s Respect List
    Vienna95, Mr White, Elpaw, Chicken, Pencil Queen, Lou p Lou, Xenon, Ollie, rahaydenuk, Lord Huntroyde, the great Bloodhound, CR3, Koloth, Petrozzi, Leekey, Loftx, icle_katy, ItsPhil, byb3, the elite group 2 are alright and everyone else sucks.

ReputationRep:
    You have something against freedom of speech? I am merely expressing my dislike of the fact ukl has become a children's playroom, where there is very little respect.

Fighter’s Respect List
    Vienna95, Mr White, Elpaw, Chicken, Pencil Queen, Lou p Lou, Xenon, Ollie, rahaydenuk, Lord Huntroyde, the great Bloodhound, Koloth, Petrozzi, Leekey, Loftx
    You are the embodyment of the loss of respect on this forum, for those who earn it, rather than are given it by those who know no better.

ReputationRep:

Fighter’s Respect List
    Vienna95, Mr White, Elpaw, Chicken, Pencil Queen, Lou p Lou, Xenon, Ollie, rahaydenuk, Lord Huntroyde, the great Bloodhound, Koloth, Petrozzi, Leekey, Loftx
    good for you! *claps weakly as a tumbleweed rolls past*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.