The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
fighter
You have something against freedom of speech? I am merely expressing my dislike of the fact ukl has become a children's playroom, where there is very little respect.

Fighter’s Respect List
Vienna95, Mr White, Elpaw, Chicken, Pencil Queen, Lou p Lou, Xenon, Ollie, rahaydenuk, Lord Huntroyde, the great Bloodhound, Koloth, Petrozzi, Leekey, Loftx, icle_katy, ItsPhil, byb3, the elite group 2 are alright and everyone else sucks.

hehe, couldnt agree more...
Reply 21
Iluvatar
You are the embodyment of the loss of respect on this forum, for those who earn it, rather than are given it by those who know no better.

still bitter then? lol.
Reply 22
Iluvatar
You are the embodyment of the loss of respect on this forum, for those who earn it, rather than are given it by those who know no better.

You are really coming on, well done my boy! Peace out everyone.
vienna95
still bitter then? lol.

No, i haven't drunk for a while now.....

Well a day or two actually....

Alright, alright, a few hours.....
Reply 24
fighter
You have something against freedom of speech? I am merely expressing my dislike of the fact ukl has become a children's playroom, where there is very little respect.

Fighter’s Respect List
Vienna95, Mr White, Elpaw, Chicken, Pencil Queen, Lou p Lou, Xenon, Ollie, rahaydenuk, Lord Huntroyde, the great Bloodhound, CR3, Koloth, Petrozzi, Leekey, Loftx, icle_katy, ItsPhil, byb3, the elite group 2 are alright and everyone else sucks.

Thats a bit harsh then isn't it, though I'd like to know who you are. It is clear you've been here since approx. August 2003 and also that you're a strange little prat. Fact is though, you're right about the 'childrens playroom' remark. There really shouldn't be a General Chat forum. It is effectively a waste. The post count idea should really be an indication of those who help the most, not those who spam the most. Look at some of those on your list. byb3, Loftx, Chicken, Pencil Queen, Lou p Lou are all far off the top posters but help more than most.
Reply 25
Iluvatar
No, i haven't drunk for a while now.....

Well a day or two actually....

Alright, alright, a few hours.....

I always did say there was something iffy about you however thank you for the rep, pity you never signed it in cowardice.

Ollie we'll make a man out of you yet. How is university you old dog? I am profoundly disappointed you know not who I am. Fighter.

Chicken Hello Sarah, life treating you well? Again many thanks for the rep and once again I am disheartened you do not remember me. Is it the great influx of newbs? Refer to below for clues.
Waiting2Smile: Eh? Thank you for the rep and sorry to hear about your latest news. For the present moment I will not reveal my identity, it is amusing watching how flustered my fellow formumites are. If you are far too curious for your own good little lass I would advise you to contact Expression or Mr White. I have nothing against newbs like you who are making a significant contribution to the forum see my remarks merely as complimentary.

Vienna95 Keep up the excellent work my feisty girl.

lou p lou now there's a good lass who'll work it out in no time. Expect competition from the admirable newb Sire.

University life is treating me rather grandly but clearly not Trisha's audience on UKL. Fuck off you miserabale sods and get a life. Peace out. Respect. I'm outta here.
Reply 26
:rolleyes:
Reply 27
Everdawn
:rolleyes:

Fecking pointless posts like that do my head in. Go and read the dictionary.
Reply 28
fighter

Fine, Ill put it more detailed for you.

I think its strange the way you talk about the people on this forum, quite strange indeed.
Reply 29
fighter

And I suppose your previous post had a point? Clearly not other than to show off how great you think you are :rolleyes:
fighter
I always did say there was something iffy about you however thank you for the rep, pity you never signed it in cowardice.

Well if you ever said anything, you certainly never had the bottle to say it to my face.
But i suppose thats to be expected. Hiding a name behind a name behind a name.
Not that i have done much different, but at least i admit that i do partly use it to hide.
But unlike you apparently, i do not hide in fear.
Reply 31
fighter

wow, please tell me who you are, i really care :rolleyes:
Reply 32
PadFoot90
wow, please tell me who you are, i really care :rolleyes:

Meh, why do you bother? I don't care much for yanks CurryADD was the only decent one around here. Only the talentless, senseless feel apprehensive. And George Bush is a bit of an all right. He's all you got. Shame. I have heard little from ickle_katy my sweetheart :frown:
Reply 33
fighter
Meh, why do you bother? I don't care much for yanks CurryADD was the only decent one around here. Only the talentless, senseless feel apprehensive. And George Bush is a bit of an all right. He's all you got. Shame. I have heard little from ickle_katy my sweetheart :frown:

i dont care much for you either. And actually bush is not all we "got".
Reply 34
fighter

Who the hell do you think you are?
Reply 35
Hmm... Would creating "Zapsta's Twat List" and putting just Fighter on it be at all clever?
Reply 36
Zapsta
Hmm... Would creating "Zapsta's Twat List" and putting just Fighter on it be at all clever?

about as clever as registering another name to make fun of people :rolleyes:
Reply 37
Zapsta

May be, but I'd change the name of the list.
Reply 38
silent p......?
May be, but I'd change the name of the list.

To what?
Reply 39
PadFoot90
about as clever as registering another name to make fun of people :rolleyes:

That is indeed next on the agenda.

Latest

Trending

Trending