Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else apply to PCA for photography? I've got an interview for the 12th of Feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonja_michelle)
    Anyone else apply to PCA for photography? I've got an interview for the 12th of Feb
    I am! Received my offer last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayejade)
    I am! Received my offer last week.
    Me too! Was offered an unconditional during the interview

ReputationRep:
    So was I!

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Was offered an unconditional during the interview
    I was too! (Only it was for the 'film' course)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayteevivienne)
    I was too! (Only it was for the 'film' course)
    Is Plymouth your first choice? It's definitely mine so I know I'll be there in September. I'll be flying over from n. ireland so ill probably be staying in Halls but I don't even know a thing about accommodation there yet.

ReputationRep:
    Is Plymouth your first choice? It's definitely mine so I know I'll be there in September. I'll be flying over from n. ireland so ill probably be staying in Halls but I don't even know a thing about accommodation there yet.
    Really?! I'm flying over from N.Ireland also! I'm 98% sure it's my first choice, unless I received another unconditional, which I doubt. I know that 'The Clubhouse' is booked up, which is a shame as it was the cheapest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayteevivienne)
    Really?! I'm flying over from N.Ireland also! I'm 98% sure it's my first choice, unless I received another unconditional, which I doubt. I know that 'The Clubhouse' is booked up, which is a shame as it was the cheapest.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one from here!
    The clubhouse looks so nice, but I figured it'd be booked up pretty quickly. The only other place I've heard of so far is Discovery Heights.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one from here!
    The clubhouse looks so nice, but I figured it'd be booked up pretty quickly. The only other place I've heard of so far is Discovery Heights.
    Falmouth will be my first choice if I get an offer from them, i have an interview on the 4th of march. Plymouth definitely might be my insurance though!

ReputationRep:
    got an interview in april I heard some people got a unconditional so if I get that which I hope im defo going

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.