Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, guys!

I'm an Italian student and I'm planning to put Bath Spa as my insurance choice. Living far away from there, my parents told me they'll take me to only one Open Day and of course I'm going to the one held by my firm choice. This means I won't be able to visit Bath Spa personally, so I'd love if you could give me some information…

I applied for Creative Writing, so if I get an offer and I end up going to Bath Spa, I'll study in Newton Park. Is it very far away from Bath ('very far' as in you have to take the bus to get there)? What is the accommodation like (prices, distance from uni facilities/supermarkets/etc., looks, tools they provide in kitchens/bedrooms, anything that comes to mind)? I'd like to know more both about private housing and halls.

If you could be detailed, I'd appreciate that a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEvilside)
    Hi, guys!

I'm an Italian student and I'm planning to put Bath Spa as my insurance choice. Living far away from there, my parents told me they'll take me to only one Open Day and of course I'm going to the one held by my firm choice. This means I won't be able to visit Bath Spa personally, so I'd love if you could give me some information…

I applied for Creative Writing, so if I get an offer and I end up going to Bath Spa, I'll study in Newton Park. Is it very far away from Bath ('very far' as in you have to take the bus to get there)? How is the accommodation like (prices, distance from uni facilities/supermarkets/etc., looks, tools they provide in kitchens/bedrooms, anything that comes to mind)? I'd like to know more both about private housing and halls.

If you could be detailed, I'd appreciate that a lot.
    Hi!
    I got a conditional offer for creative writing and English literature

Bath is such a lovely place, one of the nicest places in the UK I would say. Its about 20 mins away from central bath so most likely you will have to get a bus unless you fancy a long walk. There are all the facilities you need on the campus including a supermarket.

Price wise it depends what accommodation you want to live in really. Lowest is usually around £90 per week and can go up to any price usually up to around £160 per week. To be honest all of the accommodations are really nice, Newton park would defiantly be the best place to stay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiachurchill)
    Hi!
    I got a conditional offer for creative writing and English literature

Bath is such a lovely place, one of the nicest places in the UK I would say. Its about 20 mins away from central bath so most likely you will have to get a bus unless you fancy a long walk. There are all the facilities you need on the campus including a supermarket.

Price wise it depends what accommodation you want to live in really. Lowest is usually around £90 per week and can go up to any price usually up to around £160 per week. To be honest all of the accommodations are really nice, Newton park would defiantly be the best place to stay!
    Congratulations for your offer!

Thank you for your reply, it was very helpful. I think I'll choose Bath as my insurance choice (if they send me an offer, of course XP)!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome. Good luck with getting a reply

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.