Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, im a bit lost when it comes to this. Can i just teach Chemistry on its own or does it have to be double science or triple science. I have a couple of students in year 10 who have come from spanish school and are really struggling with double science as they have never done science before! I would like to just teach them chemistry, is this possible? We are due an inspection soon and i don't want to get the school in trouble if we are meant to be teaching double science/triple science. Can anyone confirm that double/triple science is compulsory? We are a private school in Spain teaching IGCSE.
    Many thanks in advance
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.