Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For my GCSE results I would love to get near enough A or A*'s in my results and hopefully, fingers crossed I can do that
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Kyramei)
    For my GCSE results I would love to get near enough A or A*'s in my results and hopefully, fingers crossed I can do that
    Good luck!
    Hard work is all it takes. How have your mocks been?

ReputationRep:
    well I had mocks in December, I got one C, one B and the rest were A's I think, and I have another set of mocks at the end of February and the beginning of March!😭
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Good luck!
    Keep us updated on how you're getting on in class and with revision etc
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Kyramei)
    Heya,

Just thought I'd catch up and see how everything's going for you How has your past week been? How are feeling about your subjects? Are there any that you're finding challenging? What's going well? :woo:

I also see that you haven't verified your blog yet - the deadline for verification is next Monday the 16th; so let me know :woo:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.