Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it a no-no to literally sleep with a guy after the first date? Watch

In case it's not clear enough, I mean just sleeping in the same bed and not doing anything else.

ReputationRep:
    It's up to you.

ReputationRep:
    Tf you guys gonna do then if not the dirty?

(Original post by Stefano93)
    Tf you guys gonna do then if not the dirty?
    Cuddle and get warm together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Cuddle and get warm together?
    Which will either lead to you getting a boner or her being a sex manic and ripping all your clothes off :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    In case it's not clear enough, I mean just sleeping in the same bed and not doing anything else.
    Think about it from the guy's perspective - "let's go back to mine/your place, get into bed" - what's any reasonable person going to think? Probably not; "this memoryfoam mattress topper you have is divine, where did you get it?" :rolleyes:

Depends how well you knew them prior to dating.

ReputationRep:
    Do whatever the hell you like.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see a problem with that. Not sure about other people, but from my own experience:
    If you are in a relationship, then it isn't exactly weird to ask for that kind'a shtick - though a guy might expect something, I guess. If it is someone you just kind'a brought around then I highly doubt they'd be cool with that. Personally, on my first two dates about a year back, me and my partner just kind'a slept together. No sex, no nothing - I mean, sure, we kissed and such, but that was about as intimate as it got. Just half-naked cuddling. It was pretty nice actually - to just sleep with another person. But ey'ho, I'm just some guy.

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Think about it from the guy's perspective - "let's go back to mine/your place, get into bed" - what's any reasonable person going to think? Probably not; "this memoryfoam mattress topper you have is divine, where did you get it?" :rolleyes:
    Tbf that is what I thought about my girlfriend ('s bed)!

ReputationRep:
    That's entirely up to you.

ReputationRep:
    Do what you want. There's nothing wrong with having sex on the first date, in spite of what society tells us.

ReputationRep:
    your choice, but keep it on the down low if you dont want to get judged i guess

ReputationRep:
    You're thinking about it too much. Just go with the flow, if you like him then what's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    It's a "no-no" to base your decisions on the opinions of other people, especially those of strangers on a public forum. Do whatever you want to do, and whatever you feel comfortable doing. What people think is entirely irrelevant

I did with my ex, I was virgin and he knew I wasn't ready, we slept together a few times, before things went further.

ReputationRep:
    makes you look easy tbh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackacre)
    Tbf that is what I thought about my girlfriend ('s bed)!
    ...before having sex.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.