Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Urgently need AQA BUSS1 and BUSS2 revision notes. Im starting my revision and really need some good notes to revise from that people have got good grades from. Im sure loads of other people need notes too Please post any attachments you have.

ReputationRep:
    This is a really good one for BUSS1 AQA - most of it will apply across all exam boards
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf AQA BUSS UNIT 1 NOTES.pdf (247.0 KB, 1896 views)

ReputationRep:
    Hope these help, I got all definitions off of previous mark schemes. I'm currently sitting AS so I don't know the grade you'll get from using these though
    Attached Files
  2. File Type: docx BUSS1 Definitions.docx (36.7 KB, 203 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannoncarney133)
    Hope these help, I got all definitions off of previous mark schemes. I'm currently sitting AS so I don't know the grade you'll get from using these though
    The attachment doesn't work :/

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick question... Is it wise to develop 1 strong point FOR and 1 strong point AGAINST and evaluate for a JUSTIFY YOUR VIEW question?

Just wondering as the time for a BUSS2 question is very less and if I write too much then I am cutting myself short!!!!

HELP!

ReputationRep:
    Ahem.. there's three topics pinned to the top of this forum with notes that I have written for the first three business exams.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 3, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.