Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I made a decision a while ago not to date.
    Obviously there are still people I see and think they'd be amazing, but otherwise I've just had to reject all the others.

Recently I got chatting with a good friend and one thing led to another and we're casually seeing each other, he's amazing tbh. I'm not sure where it's going as it wasn't something I planned to do at all.

One of the above people I previously noticed but don't know well at all who worked at my uni (I creepy added him ages ago) - yesterday out of the blue asked me out to dinner. Would it be wrong to go? Purely to be selfish I think..
    Or should I not in case he gets hurt for instance? - How might I explain without dismissing the fact I thought he was pretty awesome and that if it weren't for this other guy happening I would?

TIA

ReputationRep:
    first make it clear to the original person if your actually seeing each other officially or if your both seeing other people,

if not then nothing wrong with it, just mention it to the new guy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.