Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am in year 13, last summer I achieved CCDE in chemistry, english lit, geography and biology. I dropped english and continued with the other 3. I'm predicted CCC (UCAS grades) but challenge are three B's.
    I had surgery late November so ended up getting EEU in my mocks ( not good).
    My targets for myself is AAB.
    i need to ensure I plan my time and practice past papers.
    What I'm doing now- study timetable and trying to do a past paper every 2 weeks per module.
    Thanks for reading. If you have any questions just ask!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Good luck!
    Let us know what you're planning on doing and then how you get on with it :yep:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by ritazip)
    Hello,
    I am in year 13, last summer I achieved CCDE in chemistry, english lit, geography and biology. I dropped english and continued with the other 3. I'm predicted CCC (UCAS grades) but challenge are three B's.
    I had surgery late November so ended up getting EEU in my mocks ( not good).
    My targets for myself is AAB.
    i need to ensure I plan my time and practice past papers.
    What I'm doing now- study timetable and trying to do a past paper every 2 weeks per module.
    Thanks for reading. If you have any questions just ask!
    Heya,

Just thought I'd catch up and see how everything's going for you How has your past week been? How are feeling about your subjects? Are there any that you're finding challenging? What's going well? :woo:

I also see that you haven't verified your blog yet - the deadline for verification is next Monday the 16th; so let me know :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Heya,

Just thought I'd catch up and see how everything's going for you How has your past week been? How are feeling about your subjects? Are there any that you're finding challenging? What's going well? :woo:

I also see that you haven't verified your blog yet - the deadline for verification is next Monday the 16th; so let me know :woo:
    Hello, the past week has been alright, I seem to be getting the past mark in biology tests in class which is good. I think I need to do a bit more work with chemistry as I seem to be finding some aspects a bit difficult.
    I will verify my blog now!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    This is to confirm that ritazip's grades have been verified! :banana::banana2::banana:

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Sorry haven't been posting much as have been busy with school work and revision. I've made a revision timetable and have stuck it above my desk so I see it when I go to do work and it has been making me do my revision! I haven't done as many past papers as I would like to but have had ISA's for chemistry and biology that I need to focus on. I seem to be making progress in my subjects which is good.
    My targets
    - continue with revision timetable
    - Try to complete past paper questions in revision sessions so I get exam practice done.
    - To start revising a bit more for my retake modules.
    I'll let you know how I'm doing in a couple of weeks!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.