Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone knows the kind of questions that are included in the group discussion/ice breaker at the City of London selection day for Adult Nursing.
    & if anyone has any tips

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I just wanted to know what sort of essay question was there in city university I have been rejected from all of my choices so this is my extra choice I am doing adult nursing but just wondering what sort of question will come in numercy and literacy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazel123)
    Hi there I just wanted to know what sort of essay question was there in city university I have been rejected from all of my choices so this is my extra choice I am doing adult nursing but just wondering what sort of question will come in numercy and literacy
    Essay questions that came up last year were scenario questions... so they gave you something you may face on the ward as a student and you had to write 100-200 words about how you would deal with it. The maths was very straightforward I'm terrible at maths and I found it easy! It was multiple choice and you could use a calculator. It was basic adding, subtracting, division, multiplication, percentages, measurements, conversions.. things like that! If you use the NHS SNAP website you'll be fine And the english was also okay from what I remember. It was testing basic grammar, spelling, how you would put words in a sentence and how you present yourself through writing in general

Good luck! x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.