Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So I have no idea what I did wrong? watch

Announcements

So outta the blue i asked a girl out for drink, the standard thing to do. Fast forward to the night, so we meet at the bar, so we are having a good time, chatting blah blah blah. Then she ready to catch the last train, i dropped hints that there is no point of going you might as well just come to mine it was still before midnight. She kept playing the card of the last train, so i did best absolute best to make her miss the train, I was successful. So eventually she agreed to come back to mine but we had to watch lord of the rings (long story), anyways we watched something else. So I was using my best moves possible, which i would say didn't due to her probably having a cold. Eventually we start making out, it the sheets, blah blah, then she drops a bomb....."we should steer this to friendship". I froze, kept it cool and played it off like I didn't care.

Ok i aint looking for a girlfriend or **** like that, I was going for the "thing", should I have been more direct about it or not?

Boy I was confused.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I think you were pretty direct and she just decided she wasn't interested. Bad luck, but just forget about it and onto the next one.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You tried a bit too hard and she didn't like you enough to want more.

(Original post by puddingbot)
    I dunno, I think you were pretty direct and she just decided she wasn't interested. Bad luck, but just forget about it and onto the next one.
    we even done it a couple times before, so I didn't think you would just get shoved to the friends side.

p.s second one of the week, what the hell do i do wrong

Boohoo, she didn't want to have sex with you. Women aren't there for the sole purpose of you to have sex with; they have feelings too.

ReputationRep:
    She wasn't attracted to you. In all honestly us girls have all been there and done that, the guy might be nice personality wise but we don't really fancy them. Yeah we can have sex with them but we don't actually like them... also, making her miss the train was probably another factor that made you seem too eager.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly the way you write what you did comes across as quite creepy and manipulative. You tried to get her to come back with you, she said she didn't want to in a polite fashion (with the last train thing). But you didn't take no for an answer (creepy, not sexy!) and persuaded her to come back to yours. The watching a long movie thing, if it was her idea, was probably another attempt by her to politely focus your attention on something else.

Basically, the whole thing sounds like her trying to be really nice about letting you down gently, and your failing to take the hint. :sadnod:

Lesson for the future: find someone who actually wants to have sex with you.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Maybe you were a bit fast to want to bang her just like that and she wasn't the type to have sex out of a relationship.

Not your fault though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She sussed what you were after and probably didn't like you that much anyway..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.