Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what is everybody doing with all their subject notes, papers, etc. when they're totally done with exams?

shred?
    burn?
    sell?
    make paper aeroplanes?

pray do tell.

ReputationRep:
    all my english notes (most hated subject) have gone to be recycled (hey even if they didnt help me much at least its helping the environment!)

keeping some in case i need at uni..bt mostly throwing away/recycling them.

some friends are taking a more drastic approach and burning their notes

ReputationRep:
    Last year the seniors went to the beach to burn them...

I don't think I can do that though, although they'll just take up space they're 2 years worth of my blood and sweat!!!!

ReputationRep:
    my mum wants me to give them to my lil bro. but i don't think he's very deserving. he should make all his own damn outlines! sucka! lol...

see, i should be studying for my history hl paper 3 right now... but i'm not. i'm still trying to recover from the negative effects of my *****y paper 2. *Cries again*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by portugal)
    all my english notes (most hated subject) have gone to be recycled (hey even if they didnt help me much at least its helping the environment!)

keeping some in case i need at uni..bt mostly throwing away/recycling them.

some friends are taking a more drastic approach and burning their notes
    Most of my english ones went to be recycled as well, not that we had many, you have to admit

ReputationRep:
    Mine's going to to the trash bin as soon as I'm done. Maybe the recycling bin if I feel like saving the Earth that day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckseven)
    my mum wants me to give them to my lil bro. but i don't think he's very deserving. he should make all his own damn outlines! sucka! lol...

see, i should be studying for my history hl paper 3 right now... but i'm not. i'm still trying to recover from the negative effects of my *****y paper 2. *Cries again*
    Join the club...I did not want to throw away any of my notes but then I don't need any of them so I thought I would give them to a friend who is in his first year now(because I knew he would respect that I had worked hard on them...) so my mum was like, "keep them for your brother, your notes are good and he would need them!" so now my friend is going to use them and then pass them on to my brother the year after....hehe...max use!

ReputationRep:
    Just getting rid of the languages,becasue the books done will always change, the rest i have been saving for my brother, although he is 7 years younger than me, he might have some use for them...he will need all the help he can get if he continues how he is...so getting rid of some and keeping some

ReputationRep:
    my brother starts ib next year, so im just going to be nice and leave them for him.. what i would have done for an older sibling with ib notes.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    U guys r pathetic. dont save stuff for little brothers, it will just take ur PLACE and they wont have much of the notes YOU wrote. They better do it themselves. And for the rest, sometime in prehistoric times, they invented LIBRARIES..... Rather then help u will hurt them and help their laziness to develop.

ReputationRep:
    I agree....one of the most important facets of 6th form study ias that you are left to your own devices to a greater extent rather than being spoonfed what to do in previous years...it is important that siblings dont rely on notes made by elder siblings...As for me, i donthav brothers or sisters, but i would enver throw out a piece of my own work...so its all going in the loft!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guido)
    I agree....one of the most important facets of 6th form study ias that you are left to your own devices to a greater extent rather than being spoonfed what to do in previous years...it is important that siblings dont rely on notes made by elder siblings...As for me, i donthav brothers or sisters, but i would enver throw out a piece of my own work...so its all going in the loft!
    My mum has saved all the work that I had done in 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade...dunno what possessed her to do that!!

ReputationRep:
    awwwww same i think!!

It will be good to look back at in 10 years' time though

ReputationRep:
    I threw everything away before any MOM () could realize what juat happened :P Actually my mom even brought me a box to throw everything in it. :P

Good old mom. She already got over the SAVING OLD STUFF phase. It just takes space, really.

Again.. LIBRARY.

Sorry about capitals, i feel like yelling at sbody now. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Pouring alochol on them and burning them...
    ok what am i saying, i cant waste alcohol :P
    gas it is. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    After I finish the last exam i m gotta put my hands in the air and show **** fingers to everyone at school. **** you all, suck my balls, you all dont desire to live!! And there is nothing they can do about it since I am done.

Though i m going to keep the papers in my parents basement, they are somewhat an achievement, dont you all think so?

ReputationRep:
    i'd feel sorry to destroy something i put some much effort in my mum still has my books from year 4 or whatever but that's an extreme :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I will burn all of my Extended Essay drafts and resources! I would burn all my English notes if I had them!! I would burn all my swedish notes if I had them!! I would burn all my polish notes if I had them!! I would burn all my history notes if I had them!! I would burn all my math notes if I wasn't gonna be studying Engineering next year! Same with physics! But I will burn TOK certainly!! Ohhh, I can't wait!! I know!! I will do it on the head of my teacher if he is not asleep (which is usually what he does)!!

But now I'm gonna study history!

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.