I'm in my final year of PhD at the University of Warwick, trying to move out of my current house to find some fresh new space for thesis writing. Would be happy to swap with somebody living in Earlsdon or Canley.
- Room in a two bedroom house in Earlsdon, CV5 6EY
- Available from March 2015
- To share with 1 male final year PhD student
- 3 minutes' walk to bus stop (services: 12, 1, 5)
- 2 minutes' walk to supermarket (Co-op), pharmacy, great beer shop, bakery, good butcher, banks, library, restaurants and takeaways
- 15 minutes' cycle to Warwick university campus (bike may be provided)
- Virgin broadband: speedtest.net gives 50Mbps download, 3Mbps upload, 11ms ping
- Gas central heating, washing machine, electric cooker/oven and fridge all in excellent working order
- Fully furnished
- Rent ~ £300 pcm
- Deposit ~ £300 (under an approved protection scheme)
- Bills ~ £60 pcm (on average) for everything
What makes you memorable?