Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Very concerned about dog, please help? watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I have a 2 year old german shepherd whose never been ill before and was neutered 2 weeks ago. He was absolutely fine yesterday, however he is extremely fatigued (crying when we attempt to walk him) and has a slight limp. He was eating fine, but has started to vomit orange/ brownish sick. He sits in the same position and looks so weak that he uses his head to move, legs have lost strength. I can't take him to the vets because I'm home alone at the moment and he attempts to bite/ growl at the vets when we bring him there. He was given antibiotics for an infection after being neutered, but I don't think that this is the reason for his deterioration.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried phoning the vet? They might be able to do a phone consultation.

Hope he gets better soon. :console:

ReputationRep:
    All vets will have a emergency clinic. Ring them and speak to them, see what they suggest, they will probably say bring him in but if you explain your situation I am pretty sure they would collect him.

Or ask a neighbor? Or a friend..

Don't worry he'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Have you tried phoning the vet? They might be able to do a phone consultation.

Hope he gets better soon. :console:
    Hi, he seems a bit better now, thank you
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Banksyy)
    All vets will have a emergency clinic. Ring them and speak to them, see what they suggest, they will probably say bring him in but if you explain your situation I am pretty sure they would collect him.

Or ask a neighbor? Or a friend..

Don't worry he'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm just monitoring him at the moment, he's sleeping :/ thank you,

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.