The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have done something nasty to my shoulder. :mad:
Reply 2
shiny
I have done something nasty to my shoulder. :mad:

Yes, and you used it to justify your grumpiness :tongue: How did you do it?
Reply 3
blissy
Anyone else feeling poorly? I had to email my supervisiors to say I wouldn't be able to go to class/supervision today. :frown: I have to write an essay tomrrow - I just hope my head is clear by then.

Anyone else laid up in bed?

(Is it Kita with the poorly kidneys?)

My girlfriend gave me a cold, so I'm a bit under the weather. 'twas worth it, though. :smile:
Reply 4
blissy
Anyone else feeling poorly? I had to email my supervisiors to say I wouldn't be able to go to class/supervision today. :frown: I have to write an essay tomrrow - I just hope my head is clear by then.

ahh bless you...get some vitamin pills down your neck, always help to pick me up. :wink:
Reply 5
Mr White
My girlfriend gave me a cold, so I'm a bit under the weather. 'twas worth it, though. :smile:

easy tiger....!! lol
Reply 6
blissy
Yes, and you used it to justify your grumpiness :tongue: How did you do it?

No idea. :confused: Might have overstretched or something.
Reply 7
Im not poorly, but feeling a bit fragile after a night of heavy drinking :smile:

Get well soon all you poorly peeps :biggrin:
Reply 8
Mr White

<won't go near her boyfriend if he is remotely snottified>

I just tuck him in bed, throw him a loo roll and a plastic bag and bring orange juice and paracetamol every few hours. :biggrin:
Reply 9
blissy

Have some Metatone tonic - It's great! Or if you want something else that's great have some Frosties! Hope you feel better soon... :smile:
Reply 10
blissy

I just tuck him in bed, throw him a loo roll and a plastic bag and bring orange juice and paracetamol every few hours. :biggrin:

That's mean. The nice thing to do would be to try and contract it, so that you can be ill together. :smile:
Reply 11
Mr White
That's mean. The nice thing to do would be to try and contract it, so that you can be ill together. :smile:

Aaah, young love. Being ill together is completely crap though :frown:
Reply 12
kissit
easy tiger....!! lol

looool
Reply 13
blissy

*is very very worried that she might have passed on glandular fever.* Nobody deserves that, even if they didn't call!

Hugs to all the poorly people, pile in the vitamin C and hopefully you'll be better soon.
Reply 14
I've come down with a cold yesterday, it's a horrid bunged up kind of cold, haven't got to the point where I can't get out of bed yet though!

Still, shopping helped me forget about it for a while!
Reply 15
I felt fine yesterday morning, had my leaving assembly, went to the cinema then to a maths revision class where I started to feel a bit rough then got home and had a burning fever, seriously my face is red and burning even now, I don't feel too great (understatement I feel really rough, lucky I'm on study leave)
blissy

I am getting end of school jitters, I don't want to leave.

I hope you feel better soon blissy-chan
Reply 17
blissy

Hope you feel better soon, Blissy! *hugs* :smile:
Reply 18
wiwarin_mir
I am getting end of school jitters, I don't want to leave.

Me too! It's so scary!!! I have two and a bit weeks left! Aargh!!!!!! :eek:
I'm really going to miss school. It's the end of an era. Sniff. :frown:
Reply 19
Helenia
*is very very worried that she might have passed on glandular fever.* Nobody deserves that, even if they didn't call!

lol i was like that. i'm always curious who it was exactly that i caught it off. my 'friend' diagnosed me with 'ivesnoggedloadsofblokesitis'... which made me almost punch him. and it was the reason why my new years resolution was to stop kissing dirty boys.

hope everyone feels better soon and has maximum sympathy (ie. slavery of) their loved ones

lou xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending