Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For people who have been upgraded from a conditional offer to an unconditional offer, did this happen after firming with UEA or just randomly?

ReputationRep:
    A few days after being given a conditional offer, UEA sent me an e-mail saying I'd been chosen for an unconditional upgrade. I haven't made any decisions on UCAS yet.

ReputationRep:
    For most people, you get a conditional offer, and usually within a few days they decide whether you offer is to be upgraded to unconditional or not. Mine and a few others happened within a day.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, same here: I got the unconditional upgrade a day or two after the initial offer came through. Definitely don't have to worry about firming until the very end of the process.

^ although keep in mind that accommodation booking will open in March. Personally, if I don't get offers through from my remaining choices by then, I'll cancel them and firm UEA so I can get right in with booking

ReputationRep:
    I got my upgrade to unconditional a day after my conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.