Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

looking at going on holiday in summer to tenerife, anyone know anything about strips and what not?

Can't seem to find too much! If anyone knows just let me know please

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I went to Tenerife on a 'Lads' holiday in June 2013, The main party town is Playa De Las Americas which is a really underrated party town. The main club is Tramps tenerife which is then split into several rooms, we had a night there where we paid 50 euros and got free entry, and a free bar the whole night in VIP along with a celebrity DJ. I stayed in the Columbus Aparthotel all-inclusive and it was much better than expected, we read the reviews before going about the state of the hotel but it was wrong, the food was up to scratch and the bar was very good, its very close to the main strip aswell. There are a number of very good clubs to go to, we normally started the night off at O'Neals which offered a great deal for 5 euro for like 3 shots, litre cocktail and 2 vodka mixers, that can be doubled to 10 euro to get 2x everything! Try and get on a club crawl which is a class night. Very great holiday place!!

ReputationRep:
    Have a look on Tripadvisor.com. If you do go, then watch yourself at night in Playa las Americas.

ReputationRep:
    Full of tits and ass

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.