The Student Room Group

How to efficiently revise for 6 A-level Maths exams?

I am in year 13, I will be doing the following exams this academic year: C1, C2, C3, C4, M1 and S1, where some are retakes. So far I am finding C3 and M1 really difficult. Keeping in this mind whats the best way to be prepared really well for all these exams?
Original post by Ray.Inspiration
I am in year 13, I will be doing the following exams this academic year: C1, C2, C3, C4, M1 and S1, where some are retakes. So far I am finding C3 and M1 really difficult. Keeping in this mind whats the best way to be prepared really well for all these exams?

Do lots of past papers and textbook questions. It's all about practice.
Reply 2
Original post by Ray.Inspiration

Like Morgan said, lots of past papers and examples. I'd also suggest if you're finding certain topics difficult you could check out khanacademy or examsolutions.net - I used them when I was in college and they helped a lot!

Also don't just do past papers from your exam board. Try some from others as well. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest