ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... History, Geography, Food and nutrition, Art, English (lit and lang), Maths, Science (double science), Philosophy and ethics

I'm interested in... History, Geography, English and Art

My study level is... GCSE
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by swimmer99)
    I'm studying... History, Geography, Food and nutrition, Art, English (lit and lang), Maths, Science (double science), Philosophy and ethics

I'm interested in... History, Geography, English and Art

My study level is... GCSE
    Hey there and welcome to :tsr: !!!

Which English do you want to take for A Level?
    How are you finding your GCSEs?
    You should have a look at our main GCSE page, from which you can find loads of great chat forums, as well as specific forums for each of your subjects for any help and discussions
    Also have a look at the study help forums, where you can get help for any subject at any level!

We've all got a more social side too, so when you get bored of studying or need a break, have a look at the chat forums to get to know our members, or how about taking part in one of our forum games? Take a look at hobbies and interests to discuss what you enjoy with like-minded people There's loads of things to explore!
    We also have a special forum to introduce Newbies to the site, where you can join in with our icebreaker games and find out more about how to use the site, so check that out in the Welcome Lounge

If you need anything or have any questions then I'd be happy to help, so don't hesitate to ask!
    ~Astrud
    Community Assistant, Study Helper and Welcome Squad

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.