Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, 2015/2016 course I will start in coventry university and I want to know, which is the best accommodation quality/price?
    and is automotive engineering a good choice?
    I love cars and i'd like if in this university is a good course.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Moved from Student Accommodation to University of Coventry
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by eloyapa)
    Hi, 2015/2016 course I will start in coventry university and I want to know, which is the best accommodation quality/price?
    and is automotive engineering a good choice?
    I love cars and i'd like if in this university is a good course.
    Hi eloyapa,
    We have a wide range of university owned and private accommodation in Coventry, you can view these on our website here to see which best suits your needs, if you have any specific questions about any of them just give us a message or reply on here and we can help you out!

Our automotive engineering course has had great feedback in the national student survey, where over 97% of students said they enjoyed the course and it's very popular I have a friend who studied Motorsport engineering in the same department too, and they really enjoyed it - was there anything specific you were looking to find out? Maybe we could help?

- Josh

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.