london college of fashion and instituto marangoni

Watch
mangolegs
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello I've applied to both of these and just wanted to get some opinions from current or past students.

Was the teaching good? Did you improve as the course went on? What are the tutors like? What sort of work did you complete? Do any of you have jobs now after graduation? Were the placements good?

I have applied for fashion photography at lcf and fashion styling at IM :confused:
Mansonlam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey I've applied these 2 as well, I've got emails from UAL, LCF already confirming my application n asking me to submit portfolios and stuff, but I haven't heard of anything from marangoni yet. Just wonder if you have received anything from marangoni yet?
mangolegs
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ive submitted my portfolio to LCF and I'm waiting to hear. I've got a conditional offer of marangoni
joanafilipe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ive submitted my portfolio to LCF as well, for Fashion Photography. Can't wait to have an answer...
RaffaB
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I live in Milan (where Istituto Marangoni was born) and I have a lot of friends who studied/are studying there and I can tell you it's quite sh**ty, compared to the UAL institutions.

They have excellent connections with the industry tho, at least in Italy, but, considering their fees are like 17k euros, I don't think it is a strong enough investment!
lydiabirgani
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mangolegs)
Ive submitted my portfolio to LCF and I'm waiting to hear. I've got a conditional offer of marangoni

same, I'm still waiting to hear back from LCF (BA Fashion Marketing) but got a conditional offer from Marangoni a day after I applied. I took a gap year so I have my grades already, just need to send them through to IM so that the offer can be converted to unconditional.

Well done about Marangoni !

lauren1002
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
im also still waiting from fashion marketing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (16)
27.12%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.78%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
61.02%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed