Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    basically I'm tall, about 6ft 2. Im white. I actually look basically just like the model except my hair is less messed around with and my features aren't as good. but build-wise, very similar.

Apart from the bag, which looks ridiculous, what do you think?

http://www.gucci.com/uk/category/m/m..._wear#look7830

ReputationRep:
    Nice look but a bit too tall for me, also top tip bit of a turn off for girls if you make model style faces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    Nice look but a bit too tall for me, also top tip bit of a turn off for girls if you make model style faces
    Haha I don't make such faces even in my life. Im a smiley person.

I just meant the combination of the brown leather jacket, blue sweater and light jeans...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adipoptosis)
    Haha I don't make such faces even in my life. Im a smiley person.

I just meant the combination of the brown leather jacket, blue sweater and light jeans...

Yeah I'm not this amazing men's fashion guru sorry

basically I'm tall, about 6ft 2. Im white. I actually look basically just like the model except my hair is less messed around with and my features aren't as good. but build-wise, very similar.

In all honesty, when it comes to looks, I wouldn't follow anything that Gucci do on their sites/catwalk.

Get the jacket and skip the rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    In all honesty, when it comes to looks, I wouldn't follow anything that Gucci do on their sites/catwalk.

Get the jacket and skip the rest.
    Thanks for the tip.

Have you got any suggestions as to websites or places where there are entire looks which would be worth thinking about?

ReputationRep:
    The shoes are awful and so's the bag but the jacket, t-shirt, light coloured trousers look is fine.

ReputationRep:
    I say scrap the jacket, leave the rest

ReputationRep:
    To be honest...considering the price of it that jacket actually looks really cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Overall I like the look, except for the shoes.. they look kinda weird :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god those shoes are awful. Why would someone do that.

ReputationRep:
    Hahah yeah I'm not going to get those shoes. Ill get the more normal-looking brown shiny shoes.

The girl I was trying to impress kinda dumped anyway so meh.

ReputationRep:
    Hahah yeah I'm not going to get those shoes. Ill get the more normal-looking brown shiny shoes.

The girl I was trying to impress kinda dumped anyway so meh.
    Aw, that sucks Get yourself a nice outfit to cheer yourself up and impress the next girl instead!

Have you thought about suede shoes or military boots? I think they'd be nice with the outfit (if you're still going to get an outfit of course!!)

ReputationRep:

Hmm.. bag and shoes? no! The rest.. looks alright I guess

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.