Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wandering if there is someone on this site to help me or give me some advice about what I'm facing. So I have recently just taken mocks exams for my GCSE's and before I had been anxious and stressed about them and how my results would turn out. However I hoped that after I had the results my anxiety would have stopped and I'd be reassured that I'm not a total failure. The only thing is is that it hasn't stopped, but gotten worst. I'm at the point now that its not just in my English classes I'm struggling and stuck for things to write but in other classes where long writing is needed. This has got to the stage that I end up sitting doing nothing all lesson and its as if I can hear things telling me not to do something. Its kind of embarrassing as I never really thought it would happen to me and I'm usually an (emotionally) strong kind of person. My anxiety needs to stop its making me have to walk out of class and try to escape from my work.

ReputationRep:
    can you speak to your school? it's not uncommon to be very stressed at this time of year and they may be able to offer you extra support

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.