Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am wanting to do Criminal justice and Criminology at Leeds university which is AAB entry requirements which extremely interests me but i am wondering what obs this would be able to lead me to? Ideally i would do an investigation based job or criminal psychology work helping with the police force and i'm just wondering if this is possible?

Any advice or input would be so helpful, thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _lem0ns_)
    I am wanting to do Criminal justice and Criminology at Leeds university which is AAB entry requirements which extremely interests me but i am wondering what obs this would be able to lead me to? Ideally i would do an investigation based job or criminal psychology work helping with the police force and i'm just wondering if this is possible?

Any advice or input would be so helpful, thankyou!
    It's possible, but quite tough to get into (according to friends who have studied Criminology at a top 10 uni).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Econometrics)
    It's possible, but quite tough to get into (according to friends who have studied Criminology at a top 10 uni).
    Would the fact its also criminal justice help and not just criminology since it involves quite a bit of law stuff? & Do you know what jobs your friend have or are going for with the degree?

Thanks for replying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _lem0ns_)
    Would the fact its also criminal justice help and not just criminology since it involves quite a bit of law stuff? & Do you know what jobs your friend have or are going for with the degree?

Thanks for replying
    To be honest, I think the modules you study are a lot more relevant than the course name. And clinical psychology/police forensic work. I'll ask them for some more information and PM you when I find out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Econometrics)
    To be honest, I think the modules you study are a lot more relevant than the course name. And clinical psychology/police forensic work. I'll ask them for some more information and PM you when I find out
    Thanks that would be great & police forensic work sounds interesting thankyou for your help!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.