The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Biology BIOL5 - 17th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rakib567
what did you remark and by how much did they go up by? (if u don't mind me asking) :biggrin:

i'm waiting for biol1 and biol5 remarks :s-smilie:

Biol4 went up by 10UMS and BIOL5 by 3 UMS so quite a lot for unit 4
Original post by Maverick07
I just got my remark results back and it increased by almost 20 ums!!! Looks like medical school is once again on the cards!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you get remarked? Everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my Bio 5 remarked and it went down by 2 marks. I was 4 UMS away from an A too :frown:
Original post by SY123
Has anyone sent a remark off and recieved a reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My friend did for unit 4, he got a reply within a week and a half.
Reply 2404
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
In case anyone missed the link to all the AQA A level question papers and mark schemes (along wit the examiner's reports) posted two days ago on the results day thread. Unless you don't remember your answers, it would be a good idea to have a look at the mark schemes if you are considering requesting remarks.

Click here to see the files.

Hello could you reupload these please?
Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme or answers from this test?
Reply 2406
can someone reupload the biol4 2015 paper i cant find it
I believe that AQA have not released this paper yet, I think they release them about a year after they were sat. So or else someone has a copy stored somewhere which someone other than AQA has coppied, I think you'll just have to wait.
PS This was not a fun paper so you don't really want to do it :P
has anyone got the biol5 june 2015 unofficial mark scheme or paper please need a reply sooon
Can anyone tell me what the essay questions were in 2015 please
please put up the june 2015 aqa unit 5 biology paper and mark scheme, somebody - it would really help everybody's revision
I S A info PM me I got good stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rioashcroft
Can anyone tell me what the essay questions were in 2015 please

2015 essay questions
A)The importance of Protiens in the control of processes and responses in organisms
B) The causes and importance of variation and diversity in organisms
I dont have the mark scheme though
Could you please post the unit 5 2015 paper
Anybody got the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-YN4_YfkBkVfkZiYUNtd1k3dnFKMHZXdWlZVHQyZzVOS2YyQWlDcDBaSXBaWmdDU3FYS1k&usp=drive_web

Google drive with AQA 2015 past papers for pretty much everything. Hope everyone finds it helpful:smile:
Original post by Zuzuvela
Anybody got the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi
How much does drilling away at the past papers improve your grade in Bio unit 5? Just managed my first one (at long last) and I only managed a low C... thoroughly stressed out about it now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending