Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi am currently studying adult nursing im a first year and I absolutely love it, however due to my circumstances i want to transfer to Wolverhampton uni for my 2nd year, i was just wondering if this is possible and if anyone knows how you go about applying for a transfer from one uni to another and what the process is thanks in advance
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.