Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hey! I'm just at the end of my first year at College, and I'm looking at universities where I could study a mix of Digital 2D and 3D art. An example would be http://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/courses/u...spx#ad-image-0 , but I'm not sure if its any good. I've looked at some Game Art courses in England but I'm not sure if their OK. Also it doesn't have to be in Britain. Any advice would be REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciated. Cheers!!
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.