Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've been sent an email after applying for midwifery at Wolverhampton, asking me to come along and take an entry test. Will I have an interview the same day or will I be invited back for the interview if all goes well?? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elbell10)
    Hi, I've been sent an email after applying for midwifery at Wolverhampton, asking me to come along and take an entry test. Will I have an interview the same day or will I be invited back for the interview if all goes well?? Thank you
    You will be invited back for interview if you pass the above tests.

You can read student experiences of these test on the SMW forum:

http://www.studentmidwife.net/fob/un....99455/page-76

ReputationRep:
    I had my tests in january and it was not too hard. I heard back within a week so I was quite lucky! You have to go back for the interview on another day though. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have an entry test for midwifery on Monday and I was just wondering is it just the maths and English test or do I have to bring an image than encapsulates on of the five C's of care?

ReputationRep:
    Iit's just a maths and english test x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth_oakley)
    Iit's just a maths and english test x
    Thank you, I was panicking so much!x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.