Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello to all,
    Just all just had an offer for Uclan adult adult nursing, in September 2015 Sooo excited but have been searching the net for an example of the yearly timetable for Sept intake but can't find one anywhere. Managed to find an example of March intake but wanted to plan ahead a little with school holidays etc. Can anyone help? or is it very similar to the March timetable?

Im a mature student with small children living at home while studying so would love to hear from others in a similar position.

Thanks x
    Im so impatient!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I had my interview on the 9th of January and still not heard back. How long did it take for you to hear back? And well done ! Hopefully I will be starting in September for adult nursing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppy24)
    Hello! I had my interview on the 9th of January and still not heard back. How long did it take for you to hear back? And well done ! Hopefully I will be starting in September for adult nursing!
    I had mine on the 8th Jan, they said they would try to do offers in around 2 weeks, so I rang them exactly 2 weeks later as I hadn't heard, and got my offer straight away. Mines an unconditional offer though as I've been to uni before, don't know if that makes the process a bit quicker.
    Hope you hear soon, the wait was driving me mad !!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 33 with two children and I'm in the same position as you so I would be keen to see if there is a sample timetable aswell! I start sept 2015 :-)

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask where you found the march intake timetable?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by clarets)
    Hello to all,
    Just all just had an offer for Uclan adult adult nursing, in September 2015 Sooo excited but have been searching the net for an example of the yearly timetable for Sept intake but can't find one anywhere. Managed to find an example of March intake but wanted to plan ahead a little with school holidays etc. Can anyone help? or is it very similar to the March timetable?

Im a mature student with small children living at home while studying so would love to hear from others in a similar position.

Thanks x
    Im so impatient!!!!
    Contact them and ask if they have a general outline for the year yet. They're unlikely to have formalised the full timetable yet but may be able to give you holiday dates.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestCat)
    Contact them and ask if they have a general outline for the year yet. They're unlikely to have formalised the full timetable yet but may be able to give you holiday dates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I asked the uni directly but they said it wasnt finalised yet Thanks anyway

(Original post by AmyT82)
    Can I ask where you found the march intake timetable?
    I found it on here somewhere. Ill try and find a link for you.
    Im a young 36! with 3 children. its going to be strange going back to school lol Hope there's more in our age group! Do you live locally then? Im in Burnley. x
    Heres the link. Its a post by Dann14 on page 1.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2679772

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarets)
    Hello to all,

Thanks x
    Im so impatient!!!!

Hey,
    I have my interview on Friday for child nursing, im so scared! could you tell me about the type of questions they ask? any tips?

Thanks in advance! and Congrats on the offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppy24)

Hey,
    I have my interview on Friday for child nursing, im so scared! could you tell me about the type of questions they ask? any tips?

Thanks in advance! and good luck!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi ive been accepted to do adult nursing in sep 2015 but got a call today saying there was a space for april intake 😁 could anyone please tell me the exact start date please? And if any of u have a rough timetable i would be greatfull as ive got 2 kids and need to sort childcare out before i can confirm that im available. Thnx

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat with two kids and I need to sort after school care and also know when we start and what the timetable is likely to be. I've got to travel to preston from the other side of lancs so I'm gearing towards organising myself. Thanks :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm also wondering the same but for mental health nursing. I will be 31 when we start, a single parent with 1 child so need to sort out childcare arrangements.

ReputationRep:
    Where can you find an example of the March intake time table, I got offered a place for March 2016 as I'm still studying but would love to know what the dates/holidays are like 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbbieOrmerod)
    Where can you find an example of the March intake time table, I got offered a place for March 2016 as I'm still studying but would love to know what the dates/holidays are like 😊
    There's a link above, then its a few posts down that page

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if the march is similar to the September intake?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by AmyT82)
    Anyone know if the march is similar to the September intake?
    Its very different with holidays i ve heard
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    If you have facebook, join the starting nursing at uclan group it has an example timetable on there

ReputationRep:
    The Adult, Child and Mental Health field all go to the same lectures and sessions in the first year, so the holidays are the same for each field of nursing you are doing, if that helps?

I could try upload my timetable from first year onto here if you would all like to see it?

I'm in my second year now :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachaelftw)
    The Adult, Child and Mental Health field all go to the same lectures and sessions in the first year, so the holidays are the same for each field of nursing you are doing, if that helps?

I could try upload my timetable from first year onto here if you would all like to see it?

I'm in my second year now :-)
    Yes that would be great! Will check out the Facebook group also x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.