Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Never had a girlfriend at 15 watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive never had a girlfriend or even have a girl say she likes me. Ive had a few girls in my primary school attempt to kiss me due to a dare. I'd say i'm not that attractive...i'm short my hair is always messed up even when I comb it. I do see alot of girls when I walk to school most of them laugh at me or sarcastically say hes cool. Idk I feel as if i'll never a girl most of my classmates get loads of chicks but I guess girls aren't ment for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ha I'm 16 and still ain't had nuthin. There's people on this very forum older than both of us making threads like this one.

It's nothing to worry about, quality not quantity wait till the right one comes along etc etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You've got loads of time, like so so much time for all of that! I had never been with anyone until I went to college, and yeah it does feel like everyone around you is having a much more successful love life than you are but in hindsight I don't regret being single throughout school at all. It's worth waiting for someone, I promise

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20. Keep hustlin' cuz

ReputationRep:
    I am my boyfriends first girlfriend and he's nearly 21, so I don't think at 15 you have anything to worry about just yet. Word of caution: girls like confidence, and that's not to be mistaken for cockiness - focus on liking yourself and appearance first then all will work out.

ReputationRep:
    Just have fun and enjoy young life and it'll be good dude she'll come when you least expect

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Try groping a lad. See what happens. You might enjoy it.

You're 15 not 30+

ReputationRep:
    Haha, seriously?! Maybe start worrying when you get into your 20s, but you're only 15, its no age to worry about these things yet!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Almost 17.. My prince must have fallen off his horse

ReputationRep:
    You're 15! This has to be a joke! The majority of the population at 15 have no had a girlfriend or boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    Almost 17.. My prince must have fallen off his horse
    Yo I'm here where the hood @ btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    Yo I'm here where the hood @ btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lololo you took your time!

ReputationRep:
    I agree...it just makes you feel a little depressed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on 15?!!

That's nothing, you're still a kid. Have some fun and stop worrying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    Lololo you took your time!
    Yeah, they had mcdonalds where I'm at I had to drive thru on my horse, they told me I had to walk in to the restaurant and I said no no no

I did buy you a burger btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    Yeah, they had mcdonalds where I'm at I had to drive thru on my horse, they told me I had to walk in to the restaurant and I said no no no

I did buy you a burger btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Should have been KFC. You're banished from the land of whacky-la-la

ReputationRep:
    Majority of people in my year group boast about how they have loads of girls and stuff like that when people ask me about having a girl or getting girls I just ignore them cuz I can't answer tbh...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    At 15? You're still a wee nipper as far as relationships go - very few have had a serious relationship by that age. Don't fret it - it's not like you should be experienced by now, and if you act insecure about it thinking you should have, that'll make it worse. Just relax.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice...appreciate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.