Turn on thread page Beta

Are Ukrainian medical schools GMC accredited? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And how does one go about telling if a medical school outside the UK is GMC accredited or not?

ReputationRep:
    Have a look on eunicas.ie

They have a wide range of information on universities across Europe and most likely yours is listed and you can check.

If that fails, you can try and get in contact with the GMC by phone or email and asking if the university you have in mind is recognised by them.

Out of interest if you don't mind me asking, why Ukraine?

Hope it helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because I am in Ukraine and got admitted at Ternopil State Medical University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WishIHadRevised)
    And how does one go about telling if a medical school outside the UK is GMC accredited or not?
    Contact the GMC, but it depends on which university you apply for. I know Dnipro Medical Institute is a brilliant university and I know of some very skilled doctors who graduated from there and are currently working in the UK

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.