Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay so my goal is to get from a D to a B in Higher English but a C will do I'm really hoping this will motivate me to study a bit more!:llama::bricks::bricks:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Lucyisglaswegian)
    Okay so my goal is to get from a D to a B in Higher English but a C will do I'm really hoping this will motivate me to study a bit more!:llama::bricks::bricks:
    Hey, just thought I'd check in and see how things are going with you! :woo: How has the past week or so been? :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Hey, just thought I'd check in and see how things are going with you! :woo: How has the past week or so been? :bunny:
    I've now got a conditional for Glasgow Caledonian Uni for Cell and Molecular Biology, which is amazing, but my condition is to get a B on English so quite worried now :/
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    This post is to confirm that Lucyisglaswegian's grades have been verified! :banana::banana2::banana:

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to post an update and let everyone know I've now got an A! Absolutely over the moon and wouldn't have thought it would be possible!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Just wanted to post an update and let everyone know I've now got an A! Absolutely over the moon and wouldn't have thought it would be possible!
    :yay:

Congratulations!!! :bl: Well done You must be super happy!

ReputationRep:
    :yay:

Congratulations!!! :bl: Well done You must be super happy!
    Thanks Puddles! I'm still in shock! I've just sent you a PM to find out how to verify my grade? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to verify your grades once the competition is over and you've got your results?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Does anyone know how to verify your grades once the competition is over and you've got your results?
    Sorry for the delay - I've received your PM and I'll get back to you by the end of this week once we've finalised everything

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the delay - I've received your PM and I'll get back to you by the end of this week once we've finalised everything
    Thanks Puddles!

ReputationRep:
    Wow I need an A at higher english. And was doing so bad at national 5 and was worrying about not being able to sit higher. Thankfully I did brilliantly in my national 5 english exam and hopefully I get an A at higher like u.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.