Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HEY, I have got interviews coming up for Primary education QTS and I would like to do a course on both KS1 AND 2 ... however i have only got 2 wseeks experience in KS1 :/

i am scared if they ask me in the one to one interview why i havent done any experience in KS2? and what do i tell them if they ask me why i wanna do KS1 AND 2 when ive only had experience in 1?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Just say that you have hopefully got some lined up to do soon. As from what i know they want you to have had that before you start the course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jay018)
    Just say that you have hopefully got some lined up to do soon. As from what i know they want you to have had that before you start the course.
    oh okay thats a good idea! thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glitzy08)
    oh okay thats a good idea! thanks
    No problem.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.