Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, has anyone applied for fashion buying(marketing)

ReputationRep:
    Hey!I have! do you know if you need a portfolio as part of the application process?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleygraham94)
    Hey!I have! do you know if you need a portfolio as part of the application process?
    Hey, yeah if you get an interview and have done some sort of fashion or art&design course they'll expect a portfolio of your work

ReputationRep:
    Okay I wasn't sure because it says on the website you need one for buying with design but doesn't say for buying with marketing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleygraham94)
    Okay I wasn't sure because it says on the website you need one for buying with design but doesn't say for buying with marketing?
    Yeah for the design it's definate but I think because there is still a design element in marketing if you have a background in art or fashion its good just to have a portfolio ready incase

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Fashion buying with marketing and i've got a conditional offer, there was no interview or portfolio seeing involved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliegamms)
    I've applied for Fashion buying with marketing and i've got a conditional offer, there was no interview or portfolio seeing involved
    Hey, yeah I'm the same I got my offer last week

ReputationRep:
    Hi.. Yes I've applied for fashion buying (with marketing) at De Montfort University and received an unconditional offer! Is this course and university anyone's first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCARTY93)
    Hi.. Yes I've applied for fashion buying (with marketing) at De Montfort University and received an unconditional offer! Is this course and university anyone's first choice?
    Hey, yeah it's my first choice

ReputationRep:
    They changed my offer to unconditional, im thinking of taking the offer but still deciding between dmu and mmu.. No idea what to do!

ReputationRep:
    Hi.. Brilliant it's my first choice too! So should be seeing you in September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone know where they want to stay yet?

ReputationRep:
    I not too sure yet! But I do know.. I definitely want accommodation with an en-suite.. Have you decided where your staying yet? And congratulations on your offer Ellie.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same and this is my first choice as well!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, what accomodation are you guys thinking of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Susan.g)
    Hey, what accomodation are you guys thinking of?
    I'm applying for Victoria Halls I think.. Wbu? Have you decided on your accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Victoria Halls I think.. Wbu? Have you decided on your accommodation yet?
    iv booked my accomodation for Victoria

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megan24x)
    iv booked my accomodation for Victoria
    Congrats! I'm booking mine next week.. So we will see each other around in halls as well how is the booking system, is it pretty stright forward?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I'm booking mine next week.. So we will see each other around in halls as well how is the booking system, is it pretty stright forward?
    yeah! and yeah it's pretty straight forward

ReputationRep:
    I booked my room at victoria halls today )
    VH-E-17-1 super exciting

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.