Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

All my friends either live at home or have housing sorted already, so I'm looking for housemates for my second year at ljmu.
    I'm looking to live in the smithdown road area, and to pay around £70-£80 per week rent? I'd prefer a house to a flat and this area would be great as I'm hoping to have a car next year, and will need somewhere to park - probably on the road.
    I'd prefer female second year housemates. I clean up after myself and keep shared areas tidy, I like nights out but I also like chilled nights in together. I'm looking for housemates I can be friends with! My flat in my student halls this year is really antisocial and it's pretty miserable. I'm pretty laidback so I can't think of much else that needs to be said!

If anyones interested drop me a reply/message Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    March 2015.
    I've recently moved up to Liverpool from Cambridgeshire to begin an Adult Nursing Degree at LJMU and am looking for 3 people to share my house with me (and my cat) in the Wavertree area.
    The property is close to local amenities and is 1. 5 miles from the city centre, public transport is nearby and road-side parking is available.
    The two double rooms (one upstairs and one downstairs) will be charged at £75 per week and the single room at £65 per week (bills included). 1 weeks deposite required.
    Household ammenities include: Wi-Fi, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, bath/shower, digital T. V, central heating and a small courtyard garden area.
    I would prefer to be living with other students however I would consider people who aren't studying, both male and female housemates are welcome!
    I'm a 23 year old female and I hope that I can find easy-going people like myself who are sociable, friendly and considerate who would be happy to treat my entire house as their home, not just as a lodger, but as a housemate
    Please feel free to contact me for any further info or to arrange a viewing.
    Ali

ali . humanski @ live . co . uk

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ali - where in Wavertree do you live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeWill)
    Hi Ali - where in Wavertree do you live?

Hey! Im on Spofforth road in Wavertree..about a 5-10 minute walk from asda on Smithdown road. Everything is pretty close by x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know it. I'm living with family at the moment and starting Uni in September. How long is the lease for? I'm not sure whether I want to live in city centre come September or not but I'm looking for a rental from now until then!

ReputationRep:
    I havn't set in stone lease lengths as of yet , I'm kind of going with the flow. Ideally I would want someone for atleast 3+ months though. So until september time wouldnt be an issue if your interested it wouldn't be a problem for you to come and view the place and discuss everything then, if that suits you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alihumanski)
    I havn't set in stone lease lengths as of yet , I'm kind of going with the flow. Ideally I would want someone for atleast 3+ months though. So until september time wouldnt be an issue if your interested it wouldn't be a problem for you to come and view the place and discuss everything then, if that suits you?
    Sounds good to me. I have a spare hour now if you're free by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeWill)
    Sounds good to me. I have a spare hour now if you're free by any chance?
    Fantastic! I'll be there by 4

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if you haven't already sorted it I have a two bedroom student house in the Smithdown area of Liverpool to rent out from June 2015, ideal for students at all the Universities in Liverpool. It is just off of a road by the big Asda and Aldi on Smithdown Road. Its a great little place with a front room, dining room, kitchen and an upstairs bathroom. Both bedrooms are to let, would love to be staying here but had a change of circumstance and I will no longer be needing it.
    Rent is £80 per person per week, this includes bills.
    Trying to sell ASAP so please get to back to me as soon as possible.
    Thanks

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.